"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe










Anisha
"A name originated by Greek and Indian mythology, meaning everlasting light. Anisha is usually a sweet, extremely beautiful girl with the most perfect facial features and definitely other features too. She's very empathetic and insanely adorable. You definitely want a friend like her. Although, she is fiesty when angry. But, you can't help but find her insanely adorable." - urban dictionary


NETWORK



FOLLOW ME

i cant find any suitable follower gadget for my blog yet :(


RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE

BEST QUOTE



i miss the old me
Saturday 12 October 2013 at 07:34
yeah, hi guys
i keep typing and then deleting
i just dont know wht i shld write
i feel so miserable and ahhhhh! wht happen to myself!
i jst need some rest
but sighs
i still want to cont

okay, em kebelakangan aku rasa stress brdebar and tk boleh tidur. aku still thinking abt all the things yg aku patut ignore. evrything rse mnyesakkan and mmbebankan. baran makin menjadi jadi. entah kenapa. mybe spm makin dekat. and i know my future is in my hands. i shld struggle fr ths spm. ahh but i jst feel like im dying. my brain force to rest rest and rest. i didnt hve any1 else to talk. so i talk to my blog. em writing act and my jiran keeps asking my parents whther my trial result is okay or not. i jst.......hateeeeeeee my neighbours. like seriously! wth they want..... ? sometimes i feel like i should giving up with everythings... its too late. but then, when thinking my fture. i jst imagine what will happen to my kids? what is should do with my life in future if i didnt study? pity my parents bcs they will need to support me in future if i didnt study. the worst thing is i will be a wife, with no education, with many childrens, jst sit in the kitchen, do all the chores!! seriously guys, im a lazy young girl ha ha i dont want to sit in a house with so many childrens. i want to work. achieve all my dreams and ambition. be a succesful woman in the world. yeah, that's wht i dream fr all this time.

ya Allah help me :( em em lately, ive been stalking your twitter's acc. my tears drops when i see your pictures. i miss you so much. i want you. i need you. tke cre yourself my dear baby. im gonna miss you. if we hve jodoh, fr sure we will meet again. if not, im pray fr your happiness with another girl. a nicer girl than me. i jst ahhhhhh hate myself.  skylar grey's song invisible is jst mke me cry so hard. i feel that song. im invisible to you. when you keep trying to catch me, i run. when i stop run, i realise that you also had stop trying. now i turn back, but you are now looking at another girl. im deeply hurt. deeply syg. can you see? yeah, you cant see im deeply hurt. bcs now that girl's love is close your heart tightly frm me. shit, im crying when i think abt you. im hurt. are you trying to kill me?


"Invisible"
I take these pills to make me thin
I dye my hair, and cut my skin
I try everything, to make them see me
But all they see, is someone that's not me

Even when I'm walking on a wire
Even when I set myself on fire
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible
Everyday I try to look my best
Even though inside I'm such a mess
Why do I always feel invisible, invisible

Here inside, my quiet hell
You cannot hear, my cries for help
I try everything, to make them see me
But every one, sees what I can't be

Sometimes when I'm alone
I pretend that I'm a queen

It's almost believable






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by April Delight.
Do you know? Honesty is the best policy in life